Monday, November 3, 2014

Justin Peters Program 11-3-14

Hello friends - I sincerely apologize for not having a program last week but my laptop was on the fritz and at the "doctor's office." In this program I want to offer an update on my interactions with Kirk Cameron regarding his interview on the Busted Halo program. Some have questioned whether I attempted to reach out to Kirk beforehand and have also questioned the propriety of my comments. I did, in fact, try to contact him before the interview and will discuss this as well as my request of him to simply make a public statement that Roman Catholicism is not a valid expression of biblical Christianity; requests which, sadly, have been ignored by Kirk. Next week we will continue our discussion of biblical hermeneutics and, Lord willing, wrap our study up in the next program or two.

Visit us on Facebook or at JustinPeters.org